• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, June 18, 2022

NP Comic for Saturday, June 18, 2022

George is working on painting himself into a corner. He's kind of an interesting character, but i am not getting what his deep motivation is. ... Doesn't trust people, isolates himself, thus somewhat lacking in social skills, so, instead of having a conversation and asking questions, he imagines how things are and gives his imaginings too much weight as a valid model of reality. Hmm, this explains so much, and not just about George ...

I was just thinking, has George seen Ellen and Elliot at the same time?  He "knows" that Elliot is Cheerleadra, who looks like Ellen, at least during her first appearance.  For that matter has Mr. d10 seen Ellen and Elliot at the same time?

49 minutes ago, ijuin said:

A good point. Anybody who doesn’t know the real story would be more likely to conclude that Ellen is Cheerleadra.

Well, Voltaire did say "Elliot Dunkel", which George may or may not have heard.  This could, of course be before "So A Date in the Mall", but after Nanase got her magic back.  Of course with the Nanase pony tail it could be before Sister 2  <checks time line> Nope, can't be.  "Old and New Flames" was after S2.  Or this could be one of  the "Not canon but only because I don't know where in the time line it goes" that The Dan talked about the last few NP arcs. Actually thinking about it, it could be any time after Nanase got her magic back, given her hair spell, so basing it off of what her hair looked like isn't a good indicator of when a story line takes place.