• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Tuesday, Jun 21, 2022

Here is.

George still thinks he should be "in the loop" despite him stopping to press Justin about it when Justin told him that Elliot wasn't Justin's boyfriend.  I wonder if this is taking place before or after SP, where George got more clues about magic. 

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

When George learns what is really happening, will he find it more or less interesting than the narrative in his own head?

George may be the sort to say, "When reality does not match my model, reject reality."

George is on the verge of turning into another minor villain.

(Not saying that he will - just that, at the moment, he's heading in that direction.)

4 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

George is on the verge of turning into another minor villain.

(Not saying that he will - just that, at the moment, he's heading in that direction.)

I'm not sure that "villain" even minor is what George is heading for.  Antagonist maybe, he's already been that with Justin.  Of course he's been a mentor to Sarah, so it's a toss up.