• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ChronosCat

Patreon Jul 1 / Sketchbook Jul 2 2022

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

Oh, yeah, I think that they can walk, just slowly compared to even human speed.  A humanoid figure, at that size, isn't going to be all that fast due to leg length if nothing else.

Yes, as far as we've seen the fairy dolls do not seem to even attempt to walk far.

If this were at all realistic, you'd think they would have to eat about as much as a squirrel to function.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Yes, as far as we've seen the fairy dolls do not seem to even attempt to walk far.

If this were at all realistic, you'd think they would have to eat about as much as a squirrel to function.

We didn't see Nanase eat as a fairy, but it's possible that they don't need to eat based on the "calories can power magic" it stands to reason that it works the other way, in that a magical summing  doesn't need to eat due to having been created by magic.  We know that Susan's fairies will fade out after some time, but we haven't seen how long one of Nanase's last.  In Painted Black it was implied that she could live as a fairy, but that wasn't, thankfully proved.

22 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I can't, saying what squirrels eat is just nuts!

Literally, no. Squirrels are known to eat pretty much anything that is high in protein and often found in trees. This includes nuts, bugs, small lizards, baby birds, and bird eggs.

29 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I can't, saying what squirrels eat is just nuts!

/me adds a star to The Book of Vengeance 

22 minutes ago, Don Edwards said:

Literally, no. Squirrels are known to eat pretty much anything that is high in protein and often found in trees. This includes nuts, bugs, small lizards, baby birds, and bird eggs.

Yes, but 'Squirrels are omnivores' rates zero as a pun.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Wouldn't an acorn be more appropriate?

Stars are easy to draw.  Not so much with acorns.

On 7/1/2022 at 7:10 PM, mlooney said:

Having a life sized doll of your self might be hard to explain.  She can hid her fairy sized dolls, but hiding a body is tricky

That's a big part of why (I think) that scenario would be funny.