• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Tuesday, Jul 5, 2022

Here is.
It took me a 2nd reading to relies that Ellen's eyes in the first panel are reptile/dragon like.  I think that this means we can safely say that this is taking place after Sister 3.

5 hours ago, mlooney said:

Here is.
It took me a 2nd reading to relies that Ellen's eyes in the first panel are reptile/dragon like.  I think that this means we can safely say that this is taking place after Sister 3.

I want to say human eyes don't do that, but I guess that's the point. First real indication of possible dragon anything. Need to see Ashley doing it.

Her hair and the fabric on her shoulders have a startle response.

Larry being helpful is scripted well, but does it fit what we've seen of him up to now? He's had character growth; enough to move beyond self centered? I guess take it at face value, enjoy the story.

7 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I want to say human eyes don't do that, but I guess that's the point. First real indication of possible dragon anything.

The Dan, in the commentary, says "Cat like Ellen".  But that's just what "The Powers that Be", in the form of The Dan, would say to keep the presence of dragon secret.  It's all coming together now.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Larry is trying to not appear to be a jerk

Perhaps trying too hard?  That remains to be seen

Trying too hard to not be a jerk is better than just being a jerk.

Yay, Larry has grown as a person! He's not hitting on everything hot and female anymore!

Not holding my breath for Rick though.

2 minutes ago, AFNB said:

Not holding my breath for Rick though.

Rick know not to hit on known lesbians that are capable of knocking him out.  That's about as far as he goes towards being a decent human.  Every thing else about him, to include his fascination with aliens and how he shows that, makes him an unpleasant person to be around.

The funny thing is that Larry’s “almost like talking to a dude” line is so close to the mark, since Ellen was created as a female duplicate of Elliot, complete with all of his memories (though she got another set of memories from the Second Life dreams).