• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, July 09, 2022

NP Comic for Saturday, July 09, 2022

Re: commentary, "It's POSSIBLE Rich has gotten the wrong idea here", that appears to be Rich's default mode.

On the plus side, there is plenty of room for personal growth, plenty of fallow ground. Just hitch up the mules, Rich.

Last panel is very much not hot.

Rich needs to be slapped with a dose of reality, but I suspect he's close to a lost cause.

And, yeah, last panel is very much not hot.   Not even cute, which I didn't think The Dan was capable of drawing a fem figure as.

Rich may be one of those who believe that it is hot for a girl to be into what they are into—e.g. drinking beer and watching sports.

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Rich may be one of those who believe that it is hot for a girl to be into what they are into—e.g. drinking beer and watching sports.

I'm not sure that Rich is into watching sports.  He seems to be fixated on aliens and "Magikal Journeys" card games.  That type doesn't often watch sports.

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

What I find amazing is that Rich actually believes women are interrested in him.

Well, they might be until he opens his mouth.