• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, July 20, 2022

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Is Elliot having a character development episode over this arc?

Not only is Elliot having character development I think he has decided what he wants to do after he's done with school.  He wants to work for Edward.  Not DGB as such, but under Edward's direct control.  This matches up with his "I want to learn how to punch people with words" thing earlier.

More meetings?

It starts with low level, plausibly deniable, non binding encounters like today.  Perhaps Tera & Andrea hosting Ellen & Nanase as exchange students.  Advances to armies of bureaucrats squabbling over minutae.  Procedes to a summit where their Crown Prince meets the President Of The United States & the Secretary General of the United Nations at a reception hosted by the Burger King (who had been operating on both worlds for decades).  This concludes with Susan & Justin becoming Customs agents at the border checkpoint on the campus.  

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

This concludes with Susan & Justin becoming Customs agents at the border checkpoint on the campus.  

I approve of this and it's my new head canon.