• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, August 5, 2022

There are messages for which a Thwack to the to the skull is the most concise and best understood method of delivery.

Unfortunately, one human doing that to another will result in the first human getting fired, sued and / or arrested.

Of course, the laws and regulations prohibiting that behavior were written by lawyers and politicians.  Conspicuous members of the group who could benefit most from receiving a good thwacking.

. . . . 

Now, which animals should we incorporate into the next generation of Seyunolus?

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

There are messages for which a Thwack to the to the skull is the most concise and best understood method of delivery.

Unfortunately, one human doing that to another will result in the first human getting fired, sued and / or arrested.

Of course, the laws and regulations prohibiting that behavior were written by lawyers and politicians.  Conspicuous members of the group who could benefit most from receiving a good thwacking.

. . . . 

Now, which animals should we incorporate into the next generation of Seyunolus?

Certainly not said politicians. We want these hybrid creations to have some sense of ethics and decency.

Politicians have drastically simplified anatomy anyway, as befits their status as lower life forms. They often have no spines, no brains, no hearts, no guts, and no balls.

7 minutes ago, ijuin said:

Politicians have drastically simplified anatomy anyway, as befits their status as lower life forms. They often have no spines, no brains, no hearts, no guts, and no balls.

... and weirdly enough, some of the women have more balls than some of the men.

On 8/5/2022 at 3:02 AM, Darth Fluffy said:

What would she be like if they used a trash panda instead of a squirrel?

I'm not a fan of raccoons any more.  See the Pennsic thread for more details.