• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, August 10, 2022

I think that the “tresspassers” are the people whom Liam was trying to distract Dwight from noticing, who were passing through the gateway to the EGS side without official authorization.

Elliot is right that those are heroic things to do, but Tara’s point was that a dead hero can’t help anyone, so Edward needs to protect himself, if only to ensure that he can continue to protect others.

It seems odd that the authorities on "our" side of the portal know of its existence, but have no security in place

Meanwhile '''their" side has guards who must be distracted by elaborate means to move a few trespassers around

9 hours ago, ijuin said:

a dead hero can’t help anyone

Major William Martin RM might disagree

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Major William Martin RM might disagree

Also has potential as comedy relief. "Did not serve while alive during WW II. Drafted after death. Performed admirably in sea duty prior to the invasion of Europe." I could see this being a thing on Black Adder.