• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, August 12, 2022

Comic for Friday, August 12, 2022

Ominous. It appears that Ijuin was right, these trespassers are the ones Liam was trying to get through the portal. "Try to rule" might mean nefarious purposes on this side? I don't see Andrea and Tara being in on it if that is the case.

Commentary says there are three trespassers. The conversation initially looked like two, but looking again, there were three styles of speech bubbles. For now, they are 'The Three Stooges' until proven otherwise.

Even on the run, they stop for a meeting.  They produce a staff.  They find they have access to magic.  

This proves something modern buisnesses have forgotten.  

Staff meetings are magical.  Even without donuts.  

. . . .

As for Stooges status?  Let's see if any of them are Moe-like.  Or do we have three Shemps?

22 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Even on the run, they stop for a meeting.  They produce a staff.  They find they have access to magic.  

This proves something modern buisnesses have forgotten.  

Staff meetings are magical.  Even without donuts.  

. . . .

As for Stooges status?  Let's see if any of them are Moe-like.  Or do we have three Shemps?

Points for 'Staff meeting'!

“Try to rule”, along with the concern that they would be relied upon for magic if the others (nonhuman, if the four-fingered hand is significant) were unable to use it on this side, sounds to me like a sarcastic reference to that one being ostensibly “Royalty”, in the royal-means-archmage sense rather than the royal-means-reigning-dynasty sense.

Well, the finial on the staff is a pair of scales. The only meaning of that device that makes sense to me in this context is "justice."

So... Equal Rights for Uryuoms?

Edited by Amiable Dorsai
Spelling