• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, August 17, 2022

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

You could kidnap them all, Tara.

Tara is powerful, but I don't think she can take on the whole of the main 10 plus Edward at once.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

You could kidnap them all, Tara.

Are you suggesting a "Glorious Revolution"?

Because that only workrs if no one with the ability to oppose objects.

Can you really be certain all your duck-billed griffons are in a row?  It would not have taken many explosive fireballs to upset the arrival of the Orange Prince.

The Glorious Revolution of 78 RPM was overtaken by the Revolution of 45 RPM and the Revolution of LP 33 RPM. There's always a New Deal on the horizon.

We all oppose objects, doors for instance; you pull or push them to open them, even sliding ones, though the opposition is not as direct. Does someone who objectifies others always oppose only objects? Do you object?

I'm not certain if my duck-billed griffins are in a scuffle or not; since they are metaphorical, the choice seems arbitrary. Are they noted to squabble often?

Explosive fireballs upsetting the arrival of the Orange Prince would make his face red, invalidating his citrus based rulership. Too bad he was not a Limey. Since this involves invading other realms of existence, we may be dealing with the King in Yellow, Jack Lemon, and his craft of love.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Point, however it's by Robert W. Chambers, so there is some hope.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_King_in_Yellow

Huh. I learned some things. I've always heard 'The King in Yellow' in conjunction with Lovecraft, but it's not. Many have contributed to Lovecraft's Cthulhuverse, but The King in Yellow is not a part of it, it predates it. It is an influence on style, nothing more.

Still not a hopeful work, but Robert W. Chambers was no so exclusively focused as Lovecraft, so you may have a point. If it starts to grow and takes on a life of it's own, you should have it looked at, perhaps excised or exorcised, or both.