• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Comic for Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Part of Grace is also briefly visible.

Emo Elliot displays angst and inconsistency with how he is often portrayed. For a dude who is often willing to step into a fight, he sure isn't willing to step into a fight.

As Liam said, he did the right thing. There is no reason to doubt that now. Had he not done so, things would have gone badly.

The last two panels make even less sense, sorry. Best explanation - they raided the beer in the fridge.

Punting a rabbit into orbit is too weird. If you assume a similar gravitation as our Earth, you wouldn't begin to come close, and the structural integrity of the bunny carcass would be insufficient to allow it. But substitute your much hated small critter in the statement, and it might be funny, rather than cowardly. It doesn't seem much worse that zapping flies and mosquitoes.

Speaking of dead critters, this horse seems beat to death already.

My only conclusion is that Elliot is such a Boy Scout that Evileadra isn't even evil.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Tedd isn't taking any of Elliot crap.  He knows that Elliot was a hero, even if he didn't have an angel on her shoulder.

Yeah, but even Elliot knows that, there is no reason for waffling now. The obvious answer is Elliot needs to punch himself.

Would it count if he got Ellen to do it?

Or maybe he could take imagined punches lessons from Rich.

Elliot likes to fight

That character trait goes back to early childhood

He only understood how fighting, in general, was wrong more recently in his life

Now any time he enjoys fighting, or engages in "hit first, ask questions later" behavior, he is certain that the violent and childlike aspects of his personality will emerge and dominate

By using Mr Hyde, Dr Jekyll concedes defeat without struggle and thus will never be strong or smart enough to face problems on his own.  Instead he relies on the monster to turn a bad situation into a chaotic mess that he might be able to piece back together later

Right now, the only place this seems likely to happen is in Elliot's own paranoia

But it is not without any possibility

The classic paths for Elliot would be to either find a wise mentor or fall in with a smooth talking mastermind

Waitaminute.  Didn't Susan already call dibs on Elliot as a minion or henchman for when she becomes the mastermind?

4 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Waitaminute.  Didn't Susan already call dibs on Elliot as a minion or henchman for when she becomes the mastermind?

He could do worse. Susan would keep him in line. And she has thwack-worthy resources if needed.

18 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

He could do worse. Susan would keep him in line. And she has thwack-worthy resources if needed.

Yeah, I suspect that a thump with a stun hammer would at least attract Elliot's attention, if not Evi/Cheer/leadra's attention.