• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, August 26, 2022

Comic for Friday, August 26, 2022

Tedd as the voice of reason is weird, because it is such a shift in trajectory without a discernible causal event. He's been doing it for a while, it seems to be an outgrowth of his modding and hardware savvy, but might be due to working with guinea pig minions such as Sarah, and being put in awkward situations often enough to develop some sense of accountability. He's right, and ultimately more helpful than Grace. Grace's positive point of view would leave Elliot wondering; Tedd nailed it and Elliot can move on to dealing with a new perspective.

I guess the shadowy figure says this wisdom is something that took tangible form through Tedd's interactions with Arthur. Is there a back story, or have we already seen it? Tedd's interactions with Arthur have not been particularly unpleasant.

Hmm, he didn't even need to thwack Elliot. Kudos, kid!

Grace came close, but doesn't quite see it.

Either that, or Arthur has invasive mind control capabilities. He's out of his body and speaking through Tedd. That would also explain the change, and maybe why Jay doesn't get along with him. :P

I think that Tedd is showing the lesson that he learned from Arthur—that sometimes you only have bad options available and yet you still need to choose the best from them. While many people dislike the idea if choosing the lesser evil, all too often the only alternative to the lesser evil is to allow a greater evil to happen.

21 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I hope the shadowy figure only means Tedd is recalling Arthur's advice.  Remote mind controll does not seem like the prefered way to train interns.  

As for choosing the lesser evil?  I don't.  I vote C'thulu

He keeps eating his running mate. Considering who they draw from, I'm not sure that counts as 'evil'.

Tedd has seem to taken to heart Arthur's statement that the lesser of 2 evils is still evil, but sometimes it's what you have to do.  Show serious signs of personal growth is a way that I would not have expected. 

10 hours ago, ijuin said:

While many people dislike the idea if choosing the lesser evil, all too often the only alternative to the lesser evil is to allow a greater evil to happen.

Cthulhu for President! For those who are sick of voting for the lesser evil!

3 hours ago, Don Edwards said:

Cthulhu for President! For those who are sick of voting for the lesser evil!

The G.E.P. candidate! He has no supporters! He ate them all at the last rally!