• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, September 16, 2022

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Comic for Friday, September 16, 2022

Also how Elliot's hair blows in the basement breeze. They must have one helluva air circulation system.

Well, he does spend a lot of time with Susan, maybe she's taught him some hair tricks.

I believe it was Bismarck who first described diplomacy as "punching with words" (that maybe a slight paraphrase).  Elliot adopting that mantra is a nice twist, though I still want to see a Cheerleadra training montage.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Akiko has not yet been asked to be the Flower Girl.

Good idea, but have Grace and Tedd really meet Akiko?  I mean yeah, Tedd might have met her at a family gathering, but I'm not seeing a lot of those in that family.  Could be wrong of course.  And we would know if Grace had met her, as a family gathering would merit at least an mention in the main story.