• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Saturday Sepetember 17, 2022

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/wie-035 

This must be some sort of magical ability 

Certainly no ordinary human could generate a glare like that 

I wonder if Tedd can make a wand for this?

- - - - - 

On a side note, did anyone else have trouble reaching the 910CMX website early Saturday morning (US Eastern time)?

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

On a side note, did anyone else have trouble reaching the 910CMX website early Saturday morning (US Eastern time)?

Yes.  1st gave a DNS error, then "Gateway Timed Out" error.  Glad it came back.

9 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

That is not a good look for Nanase, Rich. Clean up your act.

1st time that Nanase hasn't been at least "cute".  Rich needs to be careful.

I wasn't online yesterday (in fact I wasn't on the computer at all) so I didn't notice. However, ever since I returned to the forums a few years ago, I've noticed I occasionally couldn't access the forums; except for that one time it's always came back within a day or two. Hopefully, yesterday was just another random blip. (On the other hand, between that months long down time and the fact that last I checked it still wasn't possible for anyone new to sign up for the forums, I've been feeling like the forums are on borrowed time for a while now.)

4 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

forums are on borrowed time for a while now

Yeah, given how little the "admins" of these forums pay attention to them, I'm surprised that they are running as well as they do.

On 09/18/2022 at 7:34 PM, mlooney said:

Yeah, given how little the "admins" of these forums pay attention to them, I'm surprised that they are running as well as they do.

Or perhaps they run smoothly because the admins leave them alone?

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Or perhaps they run smoothly because the admins leave them alone?

Benign neglect only works so far.  At some point something will break, such is the life of a server.

On 9/18/2022 at 7:34 PM, mlooney said:

The admins have little motivation. Only the EGS forums have any activity since before COVID.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Benign neglect only works so far.  At some point something will break, such is the life of a server.

AKA 'Shit Happens' - and that's not just with servers ...