• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, September 23, 2022

And we thought Grace was tired after using human magic.  I wonder if Elliot stayed in Mall Form?  Does that spell use energy while cast of is it just the transformation its self that uses energy?

So, it's Elliot, or the Cheerleadra spell, that's special? If I understand what just happened, Edward's Healing Spell just "push started" the healing part of the Cheerleadra spell, which promptly depleted Elliot natural energy to complete his recovery and end his burnout.  Does that match other people's understanding of what just happened?

8 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

So, it's Elliot, or the Cheerleadra spell, that's special? If I understand what just happened, Edward's Healing Spell just "push started" the healing part of the Cheerleadra spell, which promptly depleted Elliot natural energy to complete his recovery and end his burnout.  Does that match other people's understanding of what just happened?

Elliot's definitely been 'special' lately. He asks Tedd, "Can I use my magic again?", then does not wait long enough to listen to Tedd's answer. He changes into his mall girl form from his date with Ashley, and having drained the remnant of his energy, collapses.

Given what we've seen of his parents, wise and supportive, it is a stretch to imagine him arriving at a place where he does not heed advice. Yet, there it is.

58 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

To the best of my knowledge Mall Girl doesn't involve the Cheerleader spell, so it's healing factor doesn't really apply.

15 minutes ago, mlooney said:

To the best of my knowledge Mall Girl doesn't involve the Cheerleader spell, so it's healing factor doesn't really apply.

I was more thinking that the Cheerleadra spell undid the burnout, using up so much of Elliot's natural  energy that the sex change knocked him out. 

Edited by Amiable Dorsai
spelling

Problem with that theory is that the griffin that healed him said that she could only do surface healing due to the "hollowness" in side Elliot, implying that he was burnt out.  Plus, of course the hair color change, which normally follows burnout.