• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, October 1, 2022

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

NP Comic for Saturday, October 1, 2022

This is too odd. There is no way Rich has not run into dudes playing a female character before. Not even buying the 'another universe' argument.

You would be surprised about that.  I had a player in my game (during the 5e "D&D Next" play test, damn that was a long time ago...) that freaked out when he found that a couple were playing reversed genders.  Never heard of some one playing not their gender before.  Of course he was a fairly new player so there is that.

2 minutes ago, mlooney said:

You would be surprised about that.  I had a player in my game (during the 5e "D&D Next" play test, damn that was a long time ago...) that freaked out when he found that a couple were playing reversed genders.  Never heard of some one playing not their gender before.  Of course he was a fairly new player so there is that.

"Why are you playing an elf? You're not an elf?" ...

If a halfling mates with a halfling, wouldn't their kid be a quarterling?

I'm going to play a sorcerer who does not believe in magic, but he has allergies, and every time he sneezes, he casts a random spell. His eyes close, so he never sees himself casting.

51 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

"Why are you playing an elf? You're not an elf?" ...

He was playing a human fighter.  Like I said, new to the hobby and a bit straight laced.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I'm going to play a sorcerer who does not believe in magic, but he has allergies, and every time he sneezes, he casts a random spell. His eyes close, so he never sees himself casting.

Reminds me of Infectious Lass from the Legion of Substitute Heros.  I miss DC Silver Age comics.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

If I was in your party I would carry a thing of pepper to toss in your face when in combat, hoping that a combat spell would happen.  Or for the lulz

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

My favorite of all the D&D characters I've ever played, the only one to date whom I've carried over into other fiction, is a female (nope) Gnome (nope) bard (most emphatically nope).