• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Tuesday October 04, 2022

https://www.egscomics.com/egsnp/wie-042

Larry:  Interesting idea.  I think I'll try it.

Rich:  Does no one around here respect my interpretation of the Bro Code?

Larry is growing.  Rich is stagnant.  While I don't anticipate a dramatic Bromance breakup between these two, if there is any separation between them in the near future I doubt either one will make the effort to overcome the distance.

Edited by Pharaoh RutinTutin
Oops

The last panel has got to be from the point of view of Rich's delusional fantasy POV. Seems overstated, though. Not getting why Rich would see Larry in such a threatening mode. Maybe Larry as part of the problematic environment that caused Rich to be who he is, I could see that hypothetical Larry being more threatening from Rich's POV.

29 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Rich:  Does no one around here respect my interpretation of the Bro Code?

He's been suspicious of Larry from the Card Game from Hell.  Between Larry being open to dating (or what ever) Tedd when she is in her fem form and Larry saying that "That's not going to happen" to when Rich said that he didn't want Larry (if he was gay) to hit on him.  

7 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Not getting why Rich would see Larry in such a threatening mode.

The Dan has said in several posts on Social Media that the threatening  shadow figure is George, not Larry.

5 hours ago, ijuin said:

Yeah, George is watching Rich to ensure that he doesn’t get too far out of line.

I've noticed that both of the "large rude geeks" in the comic (George and Mr. d10) both have a strong "no gatekeeping" ethos.  And both of them seem to have issues with Rich and/or Larry getting out of line.