• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

NP Comic for Thursday, Oct 13, 2022

Oh there's no question that Rich isn't quick on his feet.   I just didn't see him starting "challenges" to Ellen's game mastering before the game really starts.

I know that look in Ellen's eyes.  It represents one of the best feelings you can have as a game master.  That moment you know the player made a big mistake.  And when you hit them with the consequences they will know it was their own fault.

Making that look is somewhat better than needing to make the "what the hell are you doing" look when a player comes up with something so far out of the box you can't even see the box from where they landed.

21 hours ago, mlooney said:

Making that look is somewhat better than needing to make the "what the hell are you doing" look when a player comes up with something so far out of the box you can't even see the box from where they landed.

Her look says, "I've invited you all to dinner. Rich, your role will be 'main course'".

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Her look says, "I've invited you all to dinner. Rich, your role will be 'main course'".

Yeah, Rich is about to get slapped down hard.