• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, October 25, 2022

NP Comic for Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Rich does not exactly flow with this. He comes across as mechanical. My impression is he is focused on 'winning the game'.

I love George's reaction. The subtext I get is, "I don't care enough about what you're saying to have a real opinion about it."

5 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Heavy metal for solo lute?

A quick google finds this:

And while this cover isn't metal as such, it's a cover of Metallica.

8 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Rich, you should not lie about the word of your god

This will come back to bite him I'm fairly sure.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"glad to be on the far side of the fourth wall"

I'm going to have to borrow that permanently, it applies to so much.

30 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:
1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

"glad to be on the far side of the fourth wall"

I'm going to have to borrow that permanently, it applies to so much.

It is a good saying and yeah, it does apply to a lot of things.

Bulletin: Larry, our Larry, is having a fun conversation with a pretty girl. Who seems to be enjoying herself.

We now return you to our regularly scheduled kvetching about Rich. Who seems to be doing a little creative editing.

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Bulletin: Larry, our Larry, is having a fun conversation with a pretty girl. Who seems to be enjoying herself.

Larry has had a conversation with a pretty girl earlier in this arc when he tried to help Ellen find a comic series to read.  He does seem to have had a road to Damascus conversions and seems to have grown out of his former homophobic/misogynistic  self.  

40 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Larry has had a conversation with a pretty girl earlier in this arc when he tried to help Ellen find a comic series to read.  He does seem to have had a road to Damascus conversions and seems to have grown out of his former homophobic/misogynistic  self.  

If Rich & Larry become separated, I do not anticipate either of them expending much effort to maintain their High School connection 

Rich and Larry are only a year out of high school.  I'd be surprised if they kept up their relationship much longer, especially as Larry is changing his world view

22 hours ago, mlooney said:

Struck blind while traveling down the highway would have more severe consequences today.