• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Amiable Dorsai

Comic for Wednesday, Oct 26, 2022

37 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

I can't tell whether Noah is about to make Diane's day better or worse.

I'm curious what he noticed about 'Grar'. That's not half as odd as Gwar.

52 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

I can't tell whether Noah is about to make Diane's day better or worse.

Worse, but then turns better.  We are about to see why it's called "brother" I suspect.  Glad to see Noah get some screen time.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

Worse, but then turns better.  We are about to see why it's called "brother" I suspect.  Glad to see Noah get some screen time.

Good thing you didn't say 'face time' because he'd only get part credit.

4 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I am wondering if Mr Raven asked Noah to keep an eye on Diane, or if this was Noah's idea.

Almost certain that it's not Adrian's idea.

3 hours ago, mlooney said:

I don't use "face time" as an expression as a general rule.  To much like a business buzz word.

'buzz word' is a buzz word. Douglas Hofstadter would love that.

Why is it buzz word, not buzz phrase?

Many kinds of animals are kept agriculturally. Few, however, keep insects. But some are kept.

One kind is kept for honey production and pollination. But I cannot tell you what it is, it is a buzz word.

Analog clocks, with the moving hands, all have face time.

4 hours ago, mlooney said:

Almost certain that it's not Adrian's idea.

That seems most likely. Adrian is in a difficult position. Having accepted Noah as his son, he owes Noah candor. But he also needs to respect Diane's privacy, a thing he may have had difficulty doing after his mother "died." It would be hard to tell that tale without acknowledging the existence of Diane and Susan, even if he didn't name them. 

Of course, Noah is intelligent, powerfully magical, knows what Adrian looks like when he drops the "old man" form, must certainly have heard the rumors about Diane killing a monster and may well have added up the clues for himself.

25 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

That seems most likely. Adrian is in a difficult position. Having accepted Noah as his son, he owes Noah candor. But he also needs to respect Diane's privacy, a thing he may have had difficulty doing after his mother "died." It would be hard to tell that tale without acknowledging the existence of Diane and Susan, even if he didn't name them. 

Of course, Noah is intelligent, powerfully magical, knows what Adrian looks like when he drops the "old man" form, must certainly have heard the rumors about Diane killing a monster and may well have added up the clues for himself.

[Potentially Noah's train of thought]: She said "Grar". She must be a monster, and I must kill her.