• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, November 7, 2022

Comic for Monday, November 7, 2022

again, sense. this no comic makes Once

Diane has been, up until the last few comics, a paragon of cool rationality. Suddenly, she's a emotional basket case hot head with no self control.

Noah, similarly, though a bit detached from the normal stream of humanity, has been cool, rational, a voice of reason, fearless, open, and friendly. Avoiding confrontation is not his thing.

And nobody is mentioning the fact that, while enraged, Diane was able to catch up to Noah, who seems to be a greater chimera, which, if Grace is an example, seem to be physically superior to most humans? Has she just awakened and learnt a spell that boosts her running speed?

And as for Diane's odd behaviour, remember, she hates "Nerds" (who triggered her "rage face"), and has been cutting herself off from her family because of her "deadbeat dad" and who (she thinks) is running away from her. And Noah has basically been stalking her.

And remember her "convincing spell"? If she has it running while enraged, she's probably far more terrifying than she realises.

Also, would you want to talk to an enraged Diane? Judging by his inner dialogue, I think that this was a strategic withdrawal.

1 hour ago, Southern Cross said:

And nobody is mentioning the fact that, while enraged, Diane was able to catch up to Noah, who seems to be a greater chimera, which, if Grace is an example, seem to be physically superior to most humans? Has she just awakened and learnt a spell that boosts her running speed?

And as for Diane's odd behaviour, remember, she hates "Nerds" (who triggered her "rage face"), and has been cutting herself off from her family because of her "deadbeat dad" and who (she thinks) is running away from her. And Noah has basically been stalking her.

And remember her "convincing spell"? If she has it running while enraged, she's probably far more terrifying than she realises.

Also, would you want to talk to an enraged Diane? Judging by his inner dialogue, I think that this was a strategic withdrawal.

Judging by his inner dialogue, this isn't really Noah. I don't think that's the case, just saying.

So, you want a reasonable theory, eh? OK, how's this, Diane is Pandora's grand daughter. All of Pandora's crazy has come home to roost.

Maybe she is Pandora, not Diane. Pandora rebooted in an unusual way, able to retain more of herself. But it comes at a price, she goes through a phase where she thinks she's the people she cares about. Of course, she's newly reborn, she doesn't have the emotional maturity to handle their difficulties.

Then there's the old standby, 'It's all a dream'.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, I was thinking that as well.

The thing most weighing against this (it's a dream) is the comic panels have normal rectangular borders.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I would not be surprised if Diane is experiencing an angst induced awakening.

I do believe we have a bingo! Quarter-immortal Diane is coming into her heritage. She may turn out to be a monster hunter after all! Assuming their are any monsters left besides poor Noah.

Who could talk her down before she and Noah trash the school? Nanase? Rhoda?  Shame Raven's apparently not available.