• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, November 11, 2022

Comic for Friday, November 11, 2022

I find it gratifying that the last batch of comics made no sense to Lucy either. About time someone called Diane out on her out-of-character antics. Mel Brooks would be proud of the way she's taking a sledge hammer to the fourth wall. I wonder who their ISP provider is that gets a feed from our universe?

Of course, she's part of the crime. What's with this 'I happen to be here after your high speed chase through the halls'. I like her outfit.

"There had to have been a better way to put that."... There had to be a lot better way to put much of your last few minutes, Diane.

Noah, at least, is handling it well. The part space alien (space apes) is the voice of reason. Lovely. I suppose he has good self control because he has experience with anger management. So he is free, indeed.

I am curious about what Lucy is actually upset about, is she seeing this as Diane being interested in a boy, explaining her recent distance? And why is she wandering the halls?

At least this seems to be moving toward actual story telling and resolution. Although how is Noah going to reveal, yet keep his promise?

Depending on a number of details, tardiness or absence from some classes may not be a problem for students in their position.  (And I don't mean playing Twister in the atrium.)

The last semester of my senior year, I only had to pass one specific class to graduate.  The others were less important than discovering lost relatives with world changing secrets.

So how much truth do we tell Lucy this time?

Some schools also only take attendance on some days, or only during homeroom (given that it takes at least three minutes to do a whole classroom, it can cut into the time available for the class to do it six or seven times per day).