• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Comic for Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Normally? I guess Diane is realizing that her being angry at Noah has more to do with herself than with him.

Jerks? Is Adrian Raven the reason for the plural?

She should be happy about Lucy. That does not appear to have sunk in.

Even her initial reaction to Grace in panel 2 is a little off. At least she's open to Grace. And Grace is handling the situation well.

Noah seemed a bit traumatized. I wonder how Lucy is doing.

Any bets that this arc, plus the party that sneaked in from Griffin-side, will result in the Uryuoms being reveled to the world at large. In a way that upsets DGB?

Certainly that is going to happen at some point in the series, but not necessarily during the “Brother” arc, as Dan has implied that this will not be another epic-length arc like the Sister arcs.

1 hour ago, ijuin said:

Certainly that is going to happen at some point in the series, but not necessarily during the “Brother” arc, as Dan has implied that this will not be another epic-length arc like the Sister arcs.

Yeah, however I suspect that the griffin side sneakers are going to be a part of the exposing the Uryuoms and Noah will also be involved.    Plus Lavender of course.

8 hours ago, mlooney said:

Yeah, I suspect so.

I can see her relationship with Edward being germane, and he is a good negotiator.

Will the cast feel betrayed by Liam? Will the other griffins? They were all used without their consent.

11 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Will the cast feel betrayed by Liam? Will the other griffins? They were all used without their consent.

I think it would really depend on how the other griffins feel about Liam's cause.

16 hours ago, mlooney said:

I think it would really depend on how the other griffins feel about Liam's cause.

Not entirely. I think it might be like you'd feel with a politician whose views you agree with, but you fundamentally did not trust based on their underhanded track record.

Maybe.  One of the things I would look for in a politician would be a good track record.  Of course this does lead to voting for the lesser of two evils sometimes.  

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Maybe.  One of the things I would look for in a politician would be a good track record.  Of course this does lead to voting for the lesser of two evils sometimes.  

I can remember few elections where i didn't feel that was my only choice.

34 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

I can remember few elections where i didn't feel that was my only choice.

True.  The last one I really didn't feel that way about was Anderson.  And that was quite a few years ago.

The sad part is that often the only candidates with a plausible chance of being elected are either the greater evil or the lesser evil. Therefore, a failure or refusal to select the lesser evil leads to the greater evil winning by default. As the famous quote goes, “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing”.

17 minutes ago, ijuin said:

The sad part is that often the only candidates with a plausible chance of being elected are either the greater evil or the lesser evil. Therefore, a failure or refusal to select the lesser evil leads to the greater evil winning by default. As the famous quote goes, “The only thing necessary for evil to triumph in the world is that good men do nothing”.

That is in large part due to having a two party system  If we had a multiparty system like most countries do we might get more rational leaders.  I said might, not would.

1 hour ago, mlooney said:

If we had a multiparty system like most countries do we might get more rational leaders.  I said might, not would.

Yeah, looking at Canada and Britain lately, I'm skeptical.

And with the two-party system, I've often wondered if the two parties were competing to see which could pick the worst candidate.

Could be worse, though - we could have a one-party system. (With two parties, one of them will pick the SECOND worst, and that candidate will sometimes win.)

3 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

The Hoover administration sucked.

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

How did I let that one get swept under the rug?

/me Both of you get a star and a red line on your pages in The Book.