• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, December 5, 2022

Her "big sister" reaction is a bit odd.  Does show that Rhea must be a good big sister if that's what Diane thinks a big sister should do.

On a re-read, it's odd that Diane responded badly to Noah starting to cry as she should be use to it based on Rhoda's actions.  Of course she might still be coding Noah as a normal male and not allowing for showing emotions as something males do.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Of course she might still be coding Noah as a normal male and not allowing for showing emotions as something males do.

Or just coding him as someone who angered her, and later regretting her reaction, partly because Lucy isn't angry with her and partly because of Grace's misguided"pep talk."

10 hours ago, mlooney said:

Her "big sister" reaction is a bit odd.  Does show that Rhea must be a good big sister if that's what Diane thinks a big sister should do.

Diane may also have some lingering desires from childhood of having wanted a little brother.