• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, December 6, 2022

NP Comic for Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Everyone is jumping aboard Larry's theory, but George knows that this is not what happened. What is George really doing? He does not seem like he would derail Ellen for kicks. Maybe wants to see how she handles the stress?

Weird, and I eagerly await the follow-up.

Nanase is applying her sleuthing skills to assist her leap to the wrong conclusion. She impressed Rich, although he doesn't know it.

I would be unsurprised if George has in mind a way that this derailing could be dead-ended, and is doing things to make that route easier for the DM - without trying to force it.

To be honest I'm not sure what George is up to.  He has thought that he wants her to do well, but this sort brings that into question.

The answer is obvious

The old cleric is the semi retired senior pontiff of Rich's religious order, Father Johnny Pauli Benny Frank

By leading Rich and his companions down a path of red herrings, the plan is to get Rich to publicly accuse the old cleric of wrongdoing

This will get Rich excommunicated, and then exiled from the town

Thus ridding the community of one more loud mouthed Paladin

6 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The answer is obvious

The old cleric is the semi retired senior pontiff of Rich's religious order, Father Johnny Pauli Benny Frank

By leading Rich and his companions down a path of red herrings, the plan is to get Rich to publicly accuse the old cleric of wrongdoing

This will get Rich excommunicated, and then exiled from the town

Thus ridding the community of one more loud mouthed Paladin

Where will he roam? (Have Snark, Will Travel)