• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, December 9, 2022

Comic for Friday, December 9, 2022

Today's comic left this awkward healing situation specifically unresolved. I am sort of curious why? Leave the horse carcass on the ground to beat later?

In one of Diane's few rational thoughts in the last dozen comics, she thinks about how she doesn't know Noah, even though she just bonded with him. She has been good at deducing <biological waste> about other people, why is she suddenly so dense and recalcitrant? Girl, you burst into parties with people you don't know, uninvited, and have a good time with them. What is your problem?

I also learned that bells in hallways can make the pupils of your eyes disappear, and you look like your body is conducting copious quantities of electric power. Neat.

I agree with Dan's commentary, having a giant robot attack the school would have made it a different kind of comic and it had a good chance of being more interesting.

Also, the tall grass is back in panel 3, in panel 5, Noah is shining, and in panel 6, he's shining so bright (off panel) that the background is white.

Don't worry, Diane.  Eventually we all grow out of our awkward phase.  I'm hoping to be through mine within a decade after i'm done at the crematorium.

And why does it need to be enemy robots?  An attack by giant friendly robots is more interesting.

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Also, the tall grass is back in panel 3, in panel 5, Noah is shining, and in panel 6, he's shining so bright (off panel) that the background is white.

Shining? Tall grass? Is he a Shiny Pokemon?

Diane, you fell into being friends with a bunch of strangers at a party.  You'll do fine with a single person that you don't really know, but have an important background with.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

And why does it need to be enemy robots?  An attack by giant friendly robots is more interesting.

It couldn't be apathetic androids, they wouldn't bother.

It might be funny of Marvin wandered through the school and random people jumped out of windows or hung themselves in despair.

The geraniums in room 212 say "Not again ..."

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Yay for fancy lines background in panel three! (As usual I won't be cheering for the starburst in panel five, as in my opinion Dan overuses them.)

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

If they're attacking, can they really be called "friendly"?

22 minutes ago, ChronosCat said:

Yay for fancy lines background in panel three! (As usual I won't be cheering for the starburst in panel five, as in my opinion Dan overuses them.)

Tell me about the rabbits

2 hours ago, ChronosCat said:

Friendly fire is a thing.  Doesn't happen as much as it did, but it still happens.