• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, December 16, 2022

Comic for Friday, December 16, 2022

The voice dropped Diane off at the nurse's office. The voice in panel two, "I've got you.", might just be Diane remembering.

So, it could be someone more or less normal that she didn't notice, but it is odd that they didn't hang around until the nurse appeared. My guess now is that it is Pandora that rescued Diane.

I agree with Diane that it is weird for the nurse to point out her degree, self confidence in her ability should be part of the package. She would point out her qualifications when being hired, maybe to a parent if it came up, but it seems unlikely that she would volunteer the information to a student, and might even be offended if they asked.

More germane to her qualification is whether she is an RN or an LNP. Nursing qualifications vary by country. I'm assuming US rules because as far as we can tell, EGS is based in a USA similar to the one in our universe.

I thought we might have seen the nurse before. It appears not, when Grace went to the nurse after the volley ball incident, we did not see the nurse, just the office door. We saw Elliot with a nurse when he was angry about police, but he goes to a different school. I can't recall any other incidents where a nurse was involved.

Any faculty member would have stayed with Diane until accepted by the nurse.  So would any student who likes Diane. 

The Pandora hypothesis is interesting. 

Or she may have a stalker.

. . . .

Odd to shout out unsolicited degree info. Especially in a school.  There is always someone arround with a higher degree.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Odd to shout out unsolicited degree info. Especially in a school.  There is always someone arround with a higher degree.

Also, shouldn't it be a spinsters degree for a woman?

(Celcius, Fahrenheit, or angular? They never specify ...)

I'm currently saying that there is a 30% chance of the mystery helper being Noah, 60% chance of it being reborn Pandora, and 10% chance of it being someone from left field.

I think it’s a bit soon for Pandora to be back in action—not only has it only been about three weeks since her reset, but her family is only just coming to terms with it. For dramatic purposes, Diane needs to work through with those feelings with Noah and possibly Adrian before learning that Pandora is back, or else the impact of her having died is wasted.

20 hours ago, ijuin said:

For dramatic purposes, Diane needs to work through with those feelings with Noah and possibly Adrian before learning that Pandora is back, or else the impact of her having died is wasted.

Yeah, that's why I didn't make here chance of coming back be higher.  All things considered I think I'll lower her chance to 40% and raise the "left field" chance to 30%.