• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
ProfessorTomoe

Christmas Presents 2022

Got my first presents at a part-of-the-family Christmas breakfast this morning. One was a set of four crystal "lowball" cocktail glasses. The other was a bottle of goji berry liqueur. The former will get more use than the latter, since the liqueur tastes reminiscent of Robitussin, according to the gifter's wife (my daughter-in-law).

Mrs. Prof got kitty socks and a band-saw blade.

Append to the thread as you learn of your gifts, please.

Opened gifts from one daughter, I got a puzzle book, The Master Theorem, a mug that says, "Dad, you've always been like a father to me" (counts as a dad joke both in spirit and literally), and a two player game, Deblockle.

From other daughter, a wick and oil air freshener for my car.

My parents gave me some jeans & some winter PJs (long gone are the days when I was disappointed to get clothing as a present), Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (the movie, not the game), Beren & Luthien by J.R.R. Tolkien, the Pink Floyd album Ummagumma (I'm in the process of collecting their albums), and an IOU for Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (the delivery was delayed, so it hasn't arrived yet).

From my sister, I got the Pink Floyd albums A Momentary Lapse of Reason and Animals.

4 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Make sure you use fresh vikings.

2 hours ago, ijuin said:

Nah, the best Vikings are aged, like fine lutefisk.

If not long pig then why in long boat?