• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, Dec 30, 2022

Comic for Friday, Dec 30, 2022

Abraham, just before he threw the Elf through the shelf. Must be significant to spend a comic and a half to recap.

Abraham is competent with magic by the current standards.

Diane decided to visit Noah. Noah does not look exactly happy about this, but he's forcing himself to go through with it.

6 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Noah does not look exactly happy about this, but he's forcing himself to go through with it.

Noah does look a more than a little tense about meeting Diane.  Hopefully he will become more at ease as the meeting goes on.

I recall thinking that the magic police must have lifted the curse from Abraham, aka 'The Fossil', since he was commenting on a discussion from off scene. It dawned on me this morning that the curse is gone because the Dewitchery Diamond broke.

He was unstoned when the Dewithery diamond broke as Arthur's assistant said to him that they would have the creator available for an interview towards the end of the whole debacle.