• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Jan 30, 2023

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The honesty expressed here is Diane being honest with herself.

Now that she has admitted to herself what she wants & why she wants it, she may be more capable of developing a plan to do somthing about it.

What you are saying is true. That does not mitigate how open she is in front of Noah. There is still an incredible level of trust displayed toward someone who perhaps an hour or two before was a threatening stalker stranger.

It would seem she is becoming more than sufficiently introspective. Noah needs that as well, he's not there at this point.

I think she's being open in front of Noah due to the fact that she's really still running on "older sister" vibes.  She did change into that mode almost as soon as she found out that he was her younger "brother".

There's also the thing that she's been keeping a lot of secrets about herself, and now she's found someone that she can tell them to.

Pressure release ==> perhaps a bit more sharing than she would engage in if this were all perfectly normal to her.

Diane might be opening up to Noah because he all ready knows the big secrets of her life, and seems to be her only source of information about Raven right now.