• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Thursday, Feb 9, 2023

NP Comic for Thursday, Feb 9, 2023

Ellen with weird cat ears and flying pony tails thinks about checking the module, for some reason, this is 'sneaky'. I don't get the art; maybe 'cats are sneaky'? Maybe they are fox ears? Her lips are weird, too.

Ellen finds that goblins are used because they are level appropriate, no back story given. She looks normal (one panel is a silhouette).

Ellen wants a back story. The art is weird again, but it's hard to tell exactly what is going on. Flattened cat/fox ears? Her pony tails have weird spikes now. She is sticking out her tongue in a way that does not seem natural. I am aware of having stuck out my tongue, but I cannot recall me nor anyone else doing it specifically to show disapproval of an idea the way she is.

Crazy explanation: Ellen shape shifts as she's thinking, but is not aware of it.

More likely: Ellen is imagining herself as a character-like figure while she thinks about the game. Her look reflects her mood of the moment.

Hopefully not: These are out of context 'clues' to Ellen's attitude just imposed from outside as commentary.

Meta: yet another comic that provides micro-progress for the story.

Based on what Ellen read out of the adventure guide, the goblins are mooks for the real big bad, so it's possible that they aren't getting anything out of the dark ritual.

Possibly, but it’s also likely that their employer/master told them that it is to their benefit, if only in a “what’s good for the master is good for the servants” way.