• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Saturday, Feb 11, 2023

It took me until my second read to get that it was Ellen as a fairy, not Nanase.  Which had me confused because thief characters can't normally become a fairy.

5 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Perhaps stash the bag and return for it?

Characters almost never do that, even if it's the most intelligent thing to do.  Something might come along and steal the bag!

I feel like a terrible person for even thinking this.

The so-called Cult leaders led their minions to an abandoned mine that was now being worked by goblins.  There, the cultists would sacrifice all their worldly possessions, as well as the Mayor's prized hen.  But the leaders of this cult had most of their followers' loot stashed near the mine entrance.  Their plan was to have the low ranking cultists sacrifice the chicken in the mine, only to accidentally asphyxiate themselves on the thick smoke that would billow from their altar.  Then the cult leaders would ride off on a cart full of their minions' offerings.  Meanwhile, a few carefully placed clues would ensure that the Goblins took the blame for this mess. 

Why is it so easy to think like a criminal mastermind when you ignore that pesky empathy?

15 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The so-called Cult leaders led their minions to an abandoned mine that was now being worked by goblins.  There, the cultists would sacrifice all their worldly possessions, as well as the Mayor's prized hen.  But the leaders of this cult had most of their followers' loot stashed near the mine entrance.  Their plan was to have the low ranking cultists sacrifice the chicken in the mine, only to accidentally asphyxiate themselves on the thick smoke that would billow from their altar.  Then the cult leaders would ride off on a cart full of their minions' offerings.  Meanwhile, a few carefully placed clues would ensure that the Goblins took the blame for this mess. 

Noted for future game use.