• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Comic for Monday, Mar 6, 2023

I like the mixed style panels, imagination on the left, canon on the right, denoted by rounded and squared corners.

So Susan is a part hedgehog Seyunolu, as show in the second panel. Who knew? She must be part Uryuom as well (Tolougol Seyunolu), her eyes are really big in the second panel. Perhaps her sudden unexpected transformation made her trip? Oddly, she is no longer transformed in the third panel. Perhaps a third corner style is needed for 'not imagination, also not canon'. (Or you could just pick it up from context, Scooby.)

Nonsense aside, falling on the floor has to be one of the worst things for a grime-o-phobe.

So, is she attracted to squeaky clean Sarah in particular, or would any squeaky clean someone do?

The premise is questionable; 'doing things' involves exchange of bodily fluids, as General Jack T. Ripper points out in Dr. Strangelove. I don't see Susan being comfortable with French Kissing, nor anything else.

50 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

So, is she attracted to squeaky clean Sarah in particular, or would any squeaky clean someone do?

Well, Sarah, Cat  and Elliot for sure.