• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Thursday, Mar 9, 2023

NP Comic for Thursday, Mar 9, 2023

This is interesting. Nanase is being honest and giving heartfelt thanks. Rich is not taking it in the spirit it was intended, it seems. His world view still needs work, which makes sense, we don't change overnight. Still the 'Error' storm cloud is foreboding.

He went from 'Girls can't roleplay' to 'These girls know exactly what they're doing' and now she's saying 'I don't know what I'm doing'. Huh. Which direction will he carom off of that?

In the commentary, Dan talks about writers writing what they think the audience wants to see. It's a subtext, after he talks about writers writing what they want. I think pandering to the audience is a mistake. A write should write their story, their vision, and not water it down with other people's issues, elsewise you loose direction. Yes, you will loose some readers who don't want to share your vision, but you will be true to yourself, and have a loyal following. The alternative is a pile of mush that satisfies no one.

Of course, there is room to grow, and your vision can change.

Then there's Randy Milholland who goes out of his way to piss off readers that annoy him. This amuses me.

Does it amuse you too, New Friend?  (0) (o)