• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Mar 20, 2023

Comic for Monday, Mar 20, 2023

Susan is not aware of why she feels upset. This is not unusual; she has been hiding from something her whole life. She needs counseling. Sarah is going to provide it; in EGS this will work, at least to get her started. In real life, friends can be helpful, but use professional resources if available, although my track record says the pros are not necessarily helpful. Shop around, find someone insightful you are comfortable with.

Sarah is a good friend and talking to her will help.  I suspect that we are going to see some good Susan/Grace interaction soon.

By repressing all her emotions under a veneer of stoic detachment & disintrest, Susan has never learned how to understand or cope with her own feelings.  

There is far too much fault to go arround.  And this time, we can't blame Tedd for any of it.