• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
mlooney

Pennsic 50

They had ~13,000 pre regs for Pennsic this year.  They had ~9,000 last year.  People really like big round numbers. (This is Pennsic 50 aka L)
Of course a fair number of those are ghosts so a person can have more than the 250 sq feet of camping space that they allot for a registration.  My household has 23 live persons and 7 ghosts.

42 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Pennsic starts in 10 day. I'm 95% packed.

In the spirit of SCA, you should have to go with two friends, both dressed in a horse costume.with you in the middle as the rider. But you would have had to leave weeks ago.

,Atlantia, the kingdom my household fights for, fought for Middle this year.  Last year they fought for East.  Last year East won every war point battle and by a large margin.  This year they decided that there wouldn't be war points and there would be no "winner" of the war.  Never the less, Middle won every battle that would have been a war point battle, also by a large margin.   There might be something about having Atlantia on your side. The household got awards for fighting AND dance.  

I had great fun, despite losing 2 days to a migraine.  Weather was cooler than last year and it rained a little more.  The humidity was low 90% most days, which was sub optimal.  The household had 6 injuries this year that took a fighter or support member out for at least one day.  (I was the support member that got taken out.  Stood to close too a dump truck that was delivering fire wood and took a log the the shins.)

6 hours ago, mlooney said:

There might be something about having Atlantia on your side. The household got awards for fighting AND dance. 

At the same time!

7 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:
14 hours ago, mlooney said:

There might be something about having Atlantia on your side. The household got awards for fighting AND dance. 

At the same time!

Well, no.  But that dance award was during War Week, so was during a battle day.  Actually night.

The announcer at the University of Texas football stadium used to give the score of Slippery Rock football games during Longhorn home games. I miss that since he left this mortal coil.