• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, Apr 5, 2023

Comic for Wednesday, Apr 5, 2023

Whelp, Susan is convinced that Immortal law has changed, reasons to be presented soon. Amiable Dorsai called it. That seems to say Ijuin was on the right track as well and Zeus is the source of the comments.

Edited by Darth Fluffy
fix link

I had been thinking the strip was a little slow, lately. Looks like things are about to speed up. Immortal law has changed; Pandora is back; the bloodhounds may be closing in on Magus; graduation is near...  I need coffee.

What else we got?

And The Dan surprises me again.  I think I'm going to give up speculating on odd things like who is the trainee and what strange comments on a video review blog mean as I seem to have a 100% fail rate on them.

I need to start thinking about actual possibilities instead of just saying "I don't think it's [x] but I don't know [what|who] it is.  Almost every time I've said "I don't think it's [x]" I've been wrong.

8 minutes ago, mlooney said:

I need to start thinking about actual possibilities instead of just saying "I don't think it's [x] but I don't know [what|who] it is.  Almost every time I've said "I don't think it's [x]" I've been wrong.

Throw lots of darts, . . . then paint the target . . .