• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, Apr 17, 2023

Immortals may not pass through walls while on the mortal plane.

We know immortal laws have changed.  We know one specific clause.   Everything else is speculation.

We can not even be certain Zeus sent the comments.  The Egyptian demigod who told Pandora about Tedd might know enough about the Mopercrew to send a message from a misidentified source.

I was surprised to learn in the comments the reason that Zeus didn't spell out the rules (according to the characters' speculations) was left out of this comic. I actually assumed reading the comic that the rules being secret was why: if he isn't supposed to say there are new rules, surely saying what they were would be even worse.

In fact, maybe revealing the new rules are against the new rules. "The first new Immortal rule is: don't talk about the new Immortal rules."

2 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

The Egyptian demigod who told Pandora about Tedd might know enough about the Mopercrew to send a message from a misidentified source.

"Mopercrew" is an interesting term. It reminds me of a Pokemon name.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

We can not even be certain Zeus sent the comments.  The Egyptian demigod who told Pandora about Tedd might know enough about the Mopercrew to send a message from a misidentified source.

If it’s not Zeus, then it’s definitely someone who wanted Susan to think that it was Zeus. However, none of the friendly Immortals known to us would be likely to use that form of deception, and none of the unfriendly ones would do so without also sending false messages to mislead about the new laws.