• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, Apr 21, 2023

Comic for Friday, Apr 21, 2023

Susan's eye does that weird no pupil thing again. It seems like Tedd is causing it when he speaks. Is it possible that the Little Orphan Annie universe is leaking into EGS?

In panel 2, Tedd suspects Susan is dimwitted. Kind of the opposite of what his dad concluded. Hmm.

Is Susan happy that they are getting back together, or relieved that Tedd is not going to study her spell right now? Seems unlike Tedd to put it off.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

Is Susan happy that they are getting back together, or relieved that Tedd is not going to study her spell right now? Seems unlike Tedd to put it off.

She seems happy about hanging out with friends, even if she doesn't show it.  This is sorta like what happened when Elliot agreed to see movies with her.

So, I notice this question makes Susan blush and stammer a bit. Given her reaction to the "ditzy" effect in Goonmanji 2 and similar magic in other non-canon stuff, I suspect she actually enjoys the effect of having multiple fairies out, and has done it on purpose since discovering it (presumably in the safety of her own bedroom or a similar controlled situation).

Darnitol!  Complications.

I guess we aren't getting fairy wands anytime soon.

Susan's (& Diane's) lack-of-detail shock face may be an attempt to keep from accidentialy unleashing the "KITTY!" face.

My impression of Tedd's thoughts was if Susan could do Nanase's spell without the limitations and she didn't want to look like she was bragging in front of Nanase's family.

As for why they don't just spend a few hours testing spells?  Susan is already late getting home.  She doesn't want mom asking awkward questions.

No matter what happens, Grace will want her own fairy dolls.