• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, Apr 26, 2023

When reality becomes too much to bear, different people find different ways to distract themselves.

Where shutting-off-conscious-thought-to-manipulate-fairies fits in is probably somewhere between booze and cat videos.  And likely just as addictive.

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Sort of like having a couple of beers at the end of a hard day, I suppose.

Intriguing. The art for Susan in the second and third panels is less angular than normal, and her brows are less inclined inward; she is more carefree. She appears younger, in a word 'cuter'.

What you are proposing is reverse beer goggles. If you can bottle it and slap a label on it, I'm sure we can market it.

5 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Are you suggesting that people who think less are more attractive?

Because I can think of many counter examples in my own life.

I would not have thought so, but that is what today's EGS comic shows.

I can think of numerous people who look attractive, but spoil the effect when they open their mouth and talk.

On 4/26/2023 at 7:04 AM, Amiable Dorsai said:
On 4/26/2023 at 6:22 AM, Amiable Dorsai said:

She could also have used minimum magic for each Fairy. That should make her less capable of complex thoughts.

Sort of like having a couple of beers at the end of a hard day, I suppose.

I'm not really seeing a down side to this.  It might be more like anti-anxiety meds, taken when you really can't deal with the world for a while.  I can relate to that.