• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Pharaoh RutinTutin

NP Thursday April 27, 2023

I am not familiar with the 'cartoonist' class. Am I correct that it is something like Harold in Harold and the Purple Crayon? There must be restrictions on what they can draw, or else they'd be well nigh omnipotent in their game world.

6 minutes ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I am not familiar with the 'cartoonist' class.

It's a subclass of bards.  It's in Bigby's Big Handy Book of Stuff.

Note BBHBoS doesn't yet exist.  But it should.  After all Tasha got one and Mordenkainen got 2.

1 hour ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

... she's a bit whimsical and fairly good at improvising on the fly, ...

She is, isn't she? She seems to be in her element, more so than when they were trying to figure out the mysterious figure(s) appearing in Moperville (the griffins); although she contributed at key points, she wasn't really aware of what she was doing. Nanase is more analytical, Ellen approaches issues with more intuition and imagination. Seems like they compliment each other's strengths.