• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, May 19, 2023

Another NP story made canon.  How long until the Gods of Curling saga becomes verified history?

. . . . .

How extreme is the intro - extro differnce?  Could it break them up?  Will at least one always be miserable?

Well, Jestful statement has been made canon.  So what is next?  A lot of bunnies want "Super Hero Science made canon, but for me, every thing after Canons Fired (inclusive) should be made canon.  Except maybe "Assorted 2022A" and some of those.

On 5/19/2023 at 1:07 AM, ijuin said:

Even among introverts, Rhoda is very much a shrinking violet.

But with Rhoda comes Catalina.Although she seems to be better at keeping secrets than she was, she's bound to start telling tales. How long before this web is irretrievably tangled?

3 hours ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

But with Rhoda comes Catalina.Although she seems to be better at keeping secrets than she was, she's bound to start telling tales. How long before this web is irretrievably tangled?

If you deliberately blab secrets that don't matter, with the intent of earning a reputation of being unable to keep a secret, it gets easier to keep the secrets that do matter - because nobody believes you're keeping any secrets.

On 5/22/2023 at 1:06 AM, Don Edwards said:

If you deliberately blab secrets that don't matter, with the intent of earning a reputation of being unable to keep a secret, it gets easier to keep the secrets that do matter - because nobody believes you're keeping any secrets.

In school I established a reputation for never lying because I told the truth even when it was inconvenient for myself. Then one day I told a blatant lie to protect a classmate from bullies and everybody believed it. A reputation can be a valuable tool when applied correctly.