• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!

So on the twenty second day of May in 2023, it is a few minutes before 6:00 PM in the eastern time zone of the United States and the 910CMX website is apparently back after being down for a significant portion of the afternoon.

Does anyone know what happened?  And how am I going to be blamed for this?

Didn't notice.  On the other hand, I don't think it's standard procedure to blame you.  As I recall it's standard procedure to blame Tedd. 

As far as I know there hasn't been any communication from whoever is currently "running" the site on the hardware/software side of things in years. Unless I missed it, we never got an explanation for that time the site was offline for close to a year back in 2020-2021, let alone any of the occasional smaller outages since, so I don't know why this one (which I also missed) would be any different.

If we ever do make contact with the "admin" of the site, we need to have them change the "I'm a human"  captcha to one that still works. It's impossible to log on as a new user right now.

On 5/23/2023 at 4:36 PM, mlooney said:

If we ever do make contact with the "admin" of the site, we need to have them change the "I'm a human"  captcha to one that still works. It's impossible to log on as a new user right now.

The Moderator: I am sorry to say that I have not been able to get into contact with Thom Khatt for a long time now. I will make another attempt but I am afraid I cannot promise anything.

A search for "Thom Khatt" revealed that he (or another person using that name) had some medical & financial issues in 2018 that resulted in a GoFundMe campaign. Unfortunately, I use a standards-compliant browser rather than a Microsoft-compliant one, so my attempt to send an inquiry to the campaign organizer didn't work.

You might give it a try, if you haven't already. https://www.gofundme.com/friend-needs-help-for-medical-issue