• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

NP Comic for Tuesday, May 23, 2023

This does make me wonder about the original story line.  Finding a kidnapped mayor's daughter wouldn't be a minor quest only for new adventures, you would think that the mayor would get as powerful of a party as possible to do it.  Ellen really is doing a lot of DM work on the fly.  Enough so that Rich is going to have to admit that she can DM well and it's easy for her.

This is making a bit more sense as to why the spiritual superiors of the Paladin's order would want him to spy on Nanase.

Either they are working with Marik's order and put Rich there as a Plan B in case they didn't get the info from Nanase on the first attempt. 

Or they are opposed to Marik and wanted to find out Marik's plans for Nanase. 

Or, or, this may seem odd, but maybe a cloistered medieval group of religious men felt threatened by a woman who thought for herself and behaved somewhat strangely. 

35 minutes ago, Amiable Dorsai said:

Rival gods playing chess against each other?

I imagine Odin and Athena had quite a play-by-mail chess game going with Nymphs and Valkyries delivering the moves back and forth as well as acting out the game on a giant board.  

21 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I imagine Odin and Athena had quite a play-by-mail chess game going with Nymphs and Valkyries delivering the moves back and forth as well as acting out the game on a giant board.  

Did the Egyptian Gods do this with Kalaha?

40 minutes ago, The Old Hack said:

Did the Egyptian Gods do this with Kalaha?

No.  Team Osiris mostly pushed pawns arround in the game of senet.  Julius Caesar developed a similar pawn pushing game called Senate.  Unfortunately, his pawns started pushing back.