• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Wednesday, May 24, 2023

The field of people Grace wants to be friends with that Tedd doesn't know has just widened enormously. I've been hoping the person who invited Grace out be someone we had already met and that at least a few dangling plot threads would be worked into the weave, but now I'm beginning to fear that there will be just more dangling.

If Grace is dressed for warm weather, then it seems that we have skipped all the way to at least the end of March if not into April.

Time skip!  Plus it seem that Grace has made if not friends a lot of acquaintances.  I guess we will never know who she was invited to the movies by.  Plus with a time skip of several weeks if not months, we should see Ashley with more power soon, 

Exposition. 

Recap. 

Time Skip. 

Fashion Changes. 

And confirmation that any graduates of this class who do not go to Moperville U will be going to Hollywood as voice actors. 

. . . . . 

My recollection of spring in the Midwest is that it tended to be chilly well into May.  Most students would not bother to wear summer clothes to school, except perhaps as symbolic gesture for the last day of the semester. 

39 minutes ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

My recollection of spring in the Midwest is that it tended to be chilly well into May.  Most students would not bother to wear summer clothes to school, except perhaps as symbolic gesture for the last day of the semester. 

What spring is here is tremendously variable. Yesterday was a shorts and t-shirt day. Right now, it's 61F out, going down to the fifties by dinnertime.

Spring does seem to be variable, but northern states tend to have later spring/summer than the more southerly state.  It's also possible that he time skipped towards the end of the school year and it's late spring/early summer.

14 minutes ago, mlooney said:

Spring does seem to be variable, but northern states tend to have later spring/summer than the more southerly state.  It's also possible that he time skipped towards the end of the school year and it's late spring/early summer.

I hear you, but I recall warm May, a pre-summer, in Pennsylvania as a child. In North Carolina, I am wearing a jacket in the evening. I wonder how much of it is due to lower tolerance for cold as I age? (To be fair, the growing seasons on seed packets are similar, which I also find odd; but in both cases, I'm two hours from the coast, so that must be a factor.)

I'm betting it's lower tolerance for cold.  I've found that I've got that.  Granted one of my meds has both "lower tolerance for heat" and "lower tolerance for cold".  Basically I'm comfortable from about 72 to 74.

We arrived here late last week and had several sunny days with temps in the upper 80s.

Followed by four consecutive days of rain with temps topping out in the lower 70s at most.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

You need Goldiloxicotton, so you always feel "just right".

To paraphrase David Barry, that would be a good name for an opiate.

20 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

You need Goldiloxicotton, so you always feel "just right".

I take enough meds as it is.  I can put on a fluffy robe when I feel cold and have several fans for when I'm way to hot.