• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Monday, May 29, 2023

Comic for Monday, May 29, 2023

It's a very exciting comic! Tedd explains again how hair grows while it is transformed.

In the last panel, we again see indoor fog. Humidity apparently works different in EGS than in our universe.

I am curious what kind of custom equipment requires sewing.This would make sense if there were an optical component involved. I wonder if he's thinking, "Clothes for after being transformed."

2 hours ago, Darth Fluffy said:

I wonder if he's thinking, "Clothes for after being transformed."

Yeah, stretchy ones.  Not sure what to have if the transformation results in being smaller rather than larger.  Put on really stretchy clothes that are stretched when put on a "normal" sized person before starting the experiment so if you go small it snaps down to the new size.  Would need to be latex to really do that.

Tedd thinks of himself as a scientist, but he is very much an artist. 

And a frustrating or challenging part of being an artist is that you are limited to the tools and materials you can obtain and control. 

Most directors, unlike like Spielberg for example, do not have John Williams in their head perfectly interpreting the musical portion of their vision for the film.  So they must rely on the work of mere mortal composer-conductors. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Tedd has an idea for a Solar Sail.  But without intimate knowledge of fabric behavior and sewing techniques, he would be be stuck using sheets from the clearance bin of Bed, Bath & Beyond.  (Although I suspect Tedd has long been a customer in the Beyond section) 

3 hours ago, ijuin said:

Or whatever fabric those Uryuom clothes are made from.

I had completely forgotten about those.  Yeah, making clothing from that fabric would be the best idea for transformation hijinks.  

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tedd has an idea for a Solar Sail.  But without intimate knowledge of fabric behavior and sewing techniques, he would be be stuck using sheets from the clearance bin of Bed, Bath & Beyond.  (Although I suspect Tedd has long been a customer in the Beyond section) 

Yeah, what exactly is 'beyond' the bed and the bath? It would depend on how your house is laid out, no?

18 hours ago, The Old Hack said:

That's the part of the chain where they serve Beyonders.

That's a deep cut. unless they have brought him back.  He was the big bad back when I was reading Marvel in the late 80s

1 minute ago, mlooney said:

That's a deep cut. unless they have brought him back.  He was the big bad back when I was reading Marvel in the late 80s

Likewise.

Also oh my Lord. I just read the background of the Sentry. I regret everything. There was so much stupid in that that I could feel my brain trying to hide.

I stopped reading when I read "meth addict broke into a lab".  Nothing good can come from that.  Wait.  A million exploding suns?  and all it did was kill the people in the room? WTF over.

14 hours ago, mlooney said:

I stopped reading when I read "meth addict broke into a lab".  Nothing good can come from that

I wish I had had your wisdom. Instead I read on, hypnotized by the continuing disaster. Oh good Lord what a train wreck.