• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Pinup: Wednesday November 30, 2016 (Double: Tea experiments)

Tedd still appears awkward or uncomfortable here.

We know that by the time of Playing With Dolls, Tedd, Sarah, and Grace are no longer uncomfortable with nudity in the lab.  So where between Sarah giving Nanase a haircut and Sarah giving Elliot a couch does this scene fall?

This, BTW is the silver. The gold is Carol and Heidi doing a hands on interview.

Sequence should be MV5 Justin to FV5 Justin in just swimming trunks.

Single silver is Sarah using her spell to see what she would look like with larger breasts.

Good month if you want to see Sarah with enormous tracks of land, and for that matter FV5 in general.

8 minutes ago, Stature said:

Imagine if it was peppermint. Or even a tea spray.

Gee, can we call it an "experimen-tea-tion"? :demonicduck: Do not ask.

/me pulls out the list and adds name.  With comment & red ink.

Reading The Dan's comment.

Thoroughly play full?  The OT3 might happen by accident. I'm not sure how Tedd is going to deal with a very playful naked Sarah. I have a pretty good idea about how Grace is going to respond.

8 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

We know that by the time of Playing With Dolls, Tedd, Sarah, and Grace are no longer uncomfortable with nudity in the lab.  So where between Sarah giving Nanase a haircut and Sarah giving Elliot a couch does this scene fall?

We know that in MV5 was between Sarah and Elliot's breakup and the card tournament. Sarah was still uncomfortable with Grace being naked then, and her inner monologue where she realizes why Grace doesn't care about being naked seemed like a turning point in Sarah's view as well. So I think any accidents resulting in nudity for anyone prior to that would have still been embarrassing for Sarah. I would think that this case, if canon, would be after MV5, and Sarah's gone full Grace in accepting nudity, but Tedd hasn't gone into OT3 mode yet so of course he's still uncomfortable.

2 hours ago, mlooney said:

Thoroughly play full?  The OT3 might happen by accident. I'm not sure how Tedd is going to deal with a very playful naked Sarah. I have a pretty good idea about how Grace is going to respond.

Dan danced around the subject in the Q&A but to be honest, and I could be wrong here, I don't think polyamory means the same thing for Uryuoms as it might for Humans. For Humans, when talking about relationship between more than 2 people the thought of threesomes, foursomes, and orgies usually come to mind, and I was blown away to learn that there's actually a TV series about people trying to rescue women and children from controlling poly groups. For Uryuoms, they may enjoy close contact with others, but it's not driven by anything sexual. Grace is Seyunolu and could be polyamorous, but at the very least we've seen that she knows Tedd and Sarah have had a bit of a history before her arrival (the cat incident). She knows Sarah thinks Tedd is cute, heck we know Grace likes Sarah a lot. There may not be anything sexual about it, but I could see Grace in the future stating that she'd like to have a child by egg and wanting Sarah as a third parent.

Actually, I could see Grace possibly wanting Ellen, Elliot, Nanase, Susan and Justin to be involved as well. the record for number of parents is 12, so 8 parents shouldn't require too much counseling for the kid. ;)

15 hours ago, mlooney said:

If they are full it's going to be another case of seeing Sarah naked.

Except it wouldn't really be seeing Sarah naked, it would be seeing a transformed figure naked while Sarah's mind happens to be inside it.

9 hours ago, mlooney said:

Actually, I think Grace is wise enough to realize that it would be a bad idea to go anywhere under the influence of Tea that they wouldn't go otherwise.  Especially if it were making Tedd uncomfortable, but even if he seemed willing, I see her being the voice of reason here, precisely because being naked isn't a big deal to her and thus she'd be the one thinking most clearly.

18 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

Tedd still appears awkward or uncomfortable here.

He might be less resistant to seeing the process of clothes disappearing than just naked Sarah. Also, even in Playing With Dolls she was pretty started when Nanase dropped her pants.

12 hours ago, mlooney said:

Accidents. Multiple times.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

For Uryuoms, they may enjoy close contact with others, but it's not driven by anything sexual. Grace is Seyunolu and could be polyamorous

We don't know how sexual Uryuoms are, just that nudity is not associated with sex for them. That bit about not enjoying close contact but not sex was specific for asexual Seyunolu. Grace doesn't seem asexual.

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

There may not be anything sexual about it, but I could see Grace in the future stating that she'd like to have a child by egg and wanting Sarah as a third parent.

Actually, I could see Grace possibly wanting Ellen, Elliot, Nanase, Susan and Justin to be involved as well. the record for number of parents is 12, so 8 parents shouldn't require too much counseling for the kid. ;)

I think that 8, while not record, wouldn't be good idea. On the other hand, Grace can totally want everyone because she would consider rude to not include someone. Still, there is chance some of them would reject ... Grace would be sad but it would be better for the child.

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
19 hours ago, mlooney said:

If they are full it's going to be another case of seeing Sarah naked.

Except it wouldn't really be seeing Sarah naked, it would be seeing a transformed figure naked while Sarah's mind happens to be inside it.

Technically yes. On the other hand, how many of those cases of seeing Sarah naked was likely to be "vanilla" Sarah instead of transformed somehow?

3 hours ago, CritterKeeper said:
12 hours ago, mlooney said:

Actually, I think Grace is wise enough to realize that it would be a bad idea to go anywhere under the influence of Tea that they wouldn't go otherwise.  Especially if it were making Tedd uncomfortable, but even if he seemed willing, I see her being the voice of reason here, precisely because being naked isn't a big deal to her and thus she'd be the one thinking most clearly.

That depends what the effect of the tea on her will be. Generally, the sober person is likely to be voice of reason, but if she will be testing it as well ...