• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
Stature

NP Friday December 2, 2016

Ok, THAT, is most certainly a new spell.

Now, I wonder if the rookie mistake is that morphing her appearance like that changed Catalina in some way.

Also, Catalina making a reasonably suggestion while Rhoda takes impulsive action? What world are we living in?!?

1 minute ago, Xenophon Hendrix said:

Given that Rhoda can change size much better than Tedd's morphing devices, I think it's fair to say that she's an even better shape-changer than Elliot, though perhaps not as versatile as Grace.

Rhoda can't fly...or can she?

I just noticed that Rhoda was specifically thinking"I need to look different". Could this most recent spell actually be an illusion instead of a transformation?

1 hour ago, Haylo said:

I just noticed that Rhoda was specifically thinking"I need to look different". Could this most recent spell actually be an illusion instead of a transformation?

I'd argue against that. In my totally baseless opinion the size change spell has already started to cross over to a transformation spell the moment it allowed for selective resizing of separate parts of the body. Going from that to a total transformation spell is just a short hop to the right...

What I'm wondering most is how Pandora will react to discovering that Rhoda has acquired yet another spell... 

1 hour ago, CritterKeeper said:

It's just a jump to the left, and then a step to the right....

Put your hands on your hips, and bring your knees in tight...