• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Darth Fluffy

Comic for Friday, Sep 29, 2023

Comic for Friday, Sep 29, 2023

(From the commentary): Two nickels does not buy much any more. Back in the day, it was a local phone call or some time in the parking meter. My dad said that long ago, he used to get into movies for a nickel.

Maybe we've never seen Elliot's true nature. What if Elliot's default form is from another comic? Would Dan need to get permission to draw it?

What if he's Calvin? What if he's Hobbes? What if he's Cathy! Oh, Noes! He could be Peppermint Patty, athletic and clueless . . .

Ashley would be Snoopy, I think; lives in her own fantasy world.

1 hour ago, Darth Fluffy said:

How does Tedd happen to have a bat lying around the house? He does not seem the type to have a plethora of sports equipment.

You are kidding, right?

A home can aquire any type or ammount of junk over the years.

We've already seen Tedd with a bat in the comic,  

I can also see Edward buying the bat years ago in an attempt to get Elementary-School-aged-Tedd to come out of his shell By getting him interested in group activities.