• Announcements

• Robin

Welcome!   03/05/2016

Welcome, everyone, to the new 910CMX Community Forums. I'm still working on getting them running, so things may change.  If you're a 910 Comic creator and need your forum recreated, let me know and I'll get on it right away.  I'll do my best to make this new place as fun as the last one!
Sign in to follow this  
mlooney

Comic Dec 7, 2016

20 hours ago, Scotty said:
20 hours ago, hkmaly said:

No, I think she only started blushing when Grace also hugged her.

When Rhoda glomped Diane saying "Thank you!" Diane was clearly blushing, which continued even when Grace hugged her.

(Looking really closely at panel 5 ...) ... ok. Objection withdrawn.

20 hours ago, Scotty said:

Maybe, but she is still attracted to Elliot despite having issues with physical contact and being unsure if she even wants a relationship, she also thought "it could have been nice" to have gone on a date with Catalina. Then we have Susan's reaction to seeing Catalina kissing Elliot, and Justin's analysis of it. Sure, she likes to watch, but she's not focused on a particular gender for it.

Which confirms that her being attracted to girls doesn't mean she's not attracted to boys.

8 hours ago, Cpt. Obvious said:
23 hours ago, hkmaly said:

Definitely not. Even kiss on the cheek - and I think she got at least to full kiss - would be significantly more than what Susan is comfortable with.

Although I agree with possibility of Diane not being as ready for real relationship as she thinks she is.

I'm speculating that Diane doesn't consider what happened when she was dating boys as personal. That was like a job to her. None of that was personal. However getting close to someone who she does have feelings for might be very scary for her as she then looses the control she's had in previous relationships. Letting someone inside her armor is scary. That armor has protected her from being hurt, but if she let someone in she's vulnerable. Besides she's probably afraid of what they would think of how she's used boys before. She's very intelligent, and is probably aware that a lot of people thinks that she's been a bitch the way she treated those boys. She's got a small group of friends whom she trusts, but she's got some shields in place even with them, keeping secret just how much they mean to her.

And that is what I meant by say that Diane might be uncomfortable with  close personal relationships. 

Which means that while Susan is uncomfortable with PHYSICALLY close relationships, Diane might be uncomfortable with different meaning of "close".

2 hours ago, Tom Sewell said:

The only person Susan has ever been shown kissing (and perhaps approaching second base with) was Justin as a girl during Grace's birthday party.

Under influence of transformation which changes her sexual preferences. Doesn't count.

Susan has never had a romantic relationship with a boy. Neither has Diane; she just dates to get practice and get boys to spend money on her.

That's true but it doesn't mean they are unable to.

Susan didn't show attraction to Elliot until after Elliot started turning into a girl quite often.

Diane doesn't seem to have given up on Elliot even though she's seen him turn into two different (and sexy) female forms.

I still think both are primary attracted to boy Elliot.

1 minute ago, hkmaly said:

Which confirms that her being attracted to girls doesn't mean she's not attracted to boys.

That's why I think Susan would be a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale, guys are more attractive to her, but she's not completely turned off by girls.

1 hour ago, Scotty said:

That's why I think Susan would be a 1 or 2 on the Kinsey scale, guys are more attractive to her, but she's not completely turned off by girls.

Which is why Susan+ Elliot+ Ashley is "The Other OT3"

On 12/8/2016 at 6:27 PM, Vorlonagent said:

He has a hand? 

As long as you are playing along with the situation, your choice or not, you have a hand.

On 12/8/2016 at 6:49 PM, ijuin said:

I thought he was making it up as he went along, much like The Doctor.

The smart ones usually do, the skilled ones are rarely if ever caught, and the good ones just do it for the right reasons.

42 minutes ago, CritterKeeper said:
On 12/09/2016 at 5:40 AM, hkmaly said:

(Also, I don't think she's ON Kinsey scale.)

FYI, Kinsey's scale included "X" for "asexual."

Which doesn't completely match her either.

1 hour ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I thought it had been established that Susan's preference was her voyeuristic intentions.

Yes ; she may later become ready for more, but I think even this doesn't match the definition of asexual.

3 hours ago, Pharaoh RutinTutin said:

I thought it had been established that Susan's preference was her voyeuristic intentions.

Which is why I make her a passive partner in an Ashley+ Elliot pairing.